Your Contribution Matters
Big Brothers Big Sisters receives about 60% of our funding from private donations. Support from individuals like you is vital to provide mentors for children in your community.
Donating Is Easy
Your donation will make a difference…..Another way you can START SOMETHING BIG!
Make a one time or reoccurring gift online.
Give us a call to make a donation over the phone.
Send your contribution to our office.
Additional ways to give:
- Include Big Brothers Big Sisters of Northcentral Wisconsin in your Will or Designated Beneficiary.
- Donate in memory or in honor of a loved one.
How We Use Your Gifts
- Help recruit new Big Brother and Big Sister volunteers
- Cover the costs of background checks while ensuring trained professionals match children to caring and responsible Bigs
- Offer one-on-one, ongoing supervision and support for every match
- Provide cultural and social activities to enrich the opportunities for children
Big Brothers Big Sisters of Northcentral Wisconsin is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization and donors generally qualify for tax deductions.
Nearly 90% of every dollar you give goes directly to the Community Based Mentoring and School-Based Mentoring programs; the remainder covers the cost of program administration and local fundraising efforts.
No matter how much you give, your contribution will improve the lives of youth in need of a positive role model and caring adult. Change a life today and Start Something Big.
Have More Time Than Money?
We are always in need of volunteers: to serve as mentors, to help out at fundraisers and other events, for light office work, and the list goes on.