Big Brothers Big Sisters depends on the generosity of donors like you to continue to provide mentors for children. Your contribution stays right in your community.
Some of the ways you can donate:
- Online: www.firstgiving.com/bbbsncw
- By phone: 715-848-7207
- By mail:
- Include Big Brothers Big Sisters of Northcentral Wisconsin in your will
- Donate in memory or in honor of a loved one
Financial donations provide direct and immediate support, usually in the form of cash (via credit card, check, or electronic transfer) or publicly traded securities. Big Brothers Big Sisters of Northcentral Wisconsin is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization and donors generally qualify for tax deductions.
What are donations used for?
- Ensuring child safety – Cover the costs of background checks while trained professionals match Littles with responsible Bigs.
- Match Support – Enable ongoing supervision and relationship support for every Big, Little & Little’s family.
- Match Activities – Provide cultural and social activities for children in our community.
- Recruit “Bigs” – For each match that is made, there are always more children being referred by parents, guardians, or counselors.
There are more than 150 waiting Littles. You can help match them with a caring adult mentor!